If you have deep knowledge in using and implementing ERP systems this can be the right opportunity for you. In this role, you will act as project manager and business analyst related to the ERP solution (MS Dynamics NAV) for a successful international online services organization. You will work closely together with different internal stakeholders and will provide support to the users of MS Dynamics NAV. Your closest colleagues at our office in Sofia are developers and BI specialists with whom you will build unique solutions that comprise the ERP system.
We are looking for a driven and communicative person who can facilitate efficient and smooth use of the ERP solution and that can lead the way towards establishing good internal processes and provide a great platform for financial reporting, analysis and monitoring.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years' relevant working experience from ERP implementations or similar
- Good knowledge of business analysis, project management and requirements' gathering
- Solid experience in using, administrating and customizing ERP solutions
- Previous experience in MS Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly “Navision”) is an advantage
- Experience in user management, permission control, system configuration, etc
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles, transaction processing, and financial reporting systems
- Previous experience in end-user support
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
- Relevant university level studies
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Our employees have five weeks of paid vacation per year and can work partly from home. We provide health insurances and support training programs and sport activities. Comstream arranges recurring staff events and have an employees' investment fund. Working for us means a high degree of involvement and we strive for having an open and positive working environment.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Comstream is a company group with about 80 employees and offices in Sweden and Bulgaria. Over the last years we have experienced a strong growth and we are now expanding our business further. We are developing top-notch products and providing high-level customer support for many interesting companies. Comstream is also offering and developing a own SaaS platform for recruiting.
If you want to become member of an international organization with a Scandinavian-influenced business culture, Comstream is the place for you. For us it is important that you can grow in your professional role and with us you are in the right environment for this. We work in teams where everyone are seen and heard and our values are based upon involvement and freedom.
Please visit our corporate website www.comstream.eu for further information about us.