We are looking for a driven BI Specialist that enjoys handling big amounts of data using modern tools and approaches. In this role, you are involved in the entire process from discussing business needs, importing and structuring data, data analysis to producing meaningful materials for decision-making purposes.
You are joining an international team of Business Intelligence and Data Science Experts, where part of the team are your colleagues in Sofia. If you are a passionate about data analysis and interested in joining a skilled team for a stable and successful company this can be the next step in your career.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- Processing and transformation of business related data.
- Analyzing user behavior, retention and other statistics.
- Gathering requirements and needs from different internal stakeholders and conducting data analysis and reporting accordingly.
- Aggregating and providing data for financial reporting purposes.
- Support implementation of sound business processes by providing relevant data.
- 3+ years' relevant working experience in data analysis, business intelligence or similar
- Solid experience in business intelligence software such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI
- Knowledge about financial reporting and ERP systems is an advantage
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
- University level studies in computer science, finance or similar
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Our employees have five weeks of paid vacation per year and can work partly from home. We provide health insurances and support training programs and sport activities. Comstream arranges recurring staff events and have an employees' investment fund. Working for us means a high degree of involvement and we strive for having an open and positive working environment.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Comstream is a company group with about 75 employees and offices in Sweden and Bulgaria. Over the last years we have experienced a strong growth and we are now expanding our business further. We are developing top-notch products and providing high-level customer support for many interesting companies. Comstream is also offering and developing a own SaaS platform for recruiting.
If you want to become member of an international organization with a Scandinavian-influenced business culture, Comstream is the place for you. For us it is important that you can grow in your professional role and with us you are in the right environment for this. We work in teams where everyone are seen and heard and our values are based upon involvement and freedom.
Please visit our corporate website www.comstream.eu for further information about us.