We offer a unique opportunity to relocate to beautiful Salzburg, based at the very foot of the Alps. Our customer is developing and operating leading sites for sports betting and casino.
In this role as Machine Learning Specialist you identify applications for machine learning in different parts of the organization and business. You are also driving corresponding implementations projects to ensure that machine learning possibilities are realized and delivering business value.
If you are a passionate professional in the field of machine learning and artificial intelligence with an interest in joining an international team for a very stable and successful company this can be your next opportunity.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- Working on various machine learning and data science projects based on specifications and requirements of different departments.
- Collaborating on development of a speech recognition based tool for semi-automated customer support quality assurance and evaluation.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining machine learning applications throughout the organization.
- Analyzing large amounts of structured and unstructured data, creating reports and generating insights.
- Conducting internal trainings in the field of machine learning.
- Master's degree in AI, computer science or corresponding
- 3+ years' relevant working experience in machine learning, data science or similar
- Practical experience in implementing machine learning algorithms
- Good knowledge of machine learning libraries and tools
- Good knowledge of Python and SQL
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Please notice that you need to possess a citizenship in an EU country or a working permit for Austria to be considered for this position.
The right candidate will be offered a generous compensation and benefits package. We can assist with practical issues related to a relocation.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Comstream is a privately held company group with about 70 employees and offices in Sweden and Bulgaria. Over the last years we have experienced a strong growth and we are now expanding our business further. We are focusing on the latest technologies and our skilled staff is developing leading products in a number of different areas including web development, on-line games, mobile applications, embedded systems and infrastructure solutions.
If you want to become member of an international organization with a Scandinavian-influenced business culture, Comstream is the place for you. For us it is important that you can grow in your professional role and with us you are in the right environment for this. We work in small teams where everyone plays important roles and our values are based upon involvement and freedom.
Please visit our corporate website www.comstream.eu for further information about us.