If you want to be part of a team building a scalable and robust payment transaction platform this can be your next challenge. Together with our customer we are putting together a team in Sofia to be responsible for developing and operating this modern platform.
In the role as DevOps Engineer you are focused on technical operations and automation of deployments (CI/CD). You are also responsible for hardening the platform with respect to security related issues and for complying with security policies like PCI DSS. In your daily work you are working closely together with your teammates that are developing the platform.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in technical operations of Linux based environments (CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of MS Windows based environments and MS Active Directory
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Experience in cloud platforms such as Oracle Cloud, AWS or GCP
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in networking including firewalls, load balancers, VPN solutions, SIEM solutions, etc
- Scripting skills: Python and Bash
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Our employees have five weeks of paid vacation per year and can work two days per week from home. We provide health insurances and support training programs and sport activities. Comstream arranges recurring staff events and have an employees' investment fund. Working for us means a high degree of involvement and we strive for having an open and positive working environment.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Comstream is a privately held company group with about 70 employees and offices in Sweden and Bulgaria. Over the last years we have experienced a strong growth and we are now expanding our business further. We are focusing on the latest technologies and our skilled staff is developing leading products in a number of different areas including web development, on-line games, mobile applications, embedded systems and infrastructure solutions.
If you want to become member of an international organization with a Scandinavian-influenced business culture, Comstream is the place for you. For us it is important that you can grow in your professional role and with us you are in the right environment for this. We work in small teams where everyone plays important roles and our values are based upon involvement and freedom.
Please visit our corporate website www.comstream.eu for further information about us.